When it comes to our values, you’re at the top of the list.
Field Communication Engineer
- Plan, execute and coordinate stand alone generator testing
- Issue test report from generator and testing as well as start-up and commissioning report
- Perform test results evaluation, performance calculation and check of guaranteed values
- Represent the company during start-up and commissioning
- Maintenance, storage and calibration of BizSpeak Siemens Hydro test equipment
- Provide cost estimates and technical support for proposals
- Write test procedure for generator and electrical equipment
- Strong computer skills in AutoCAD and Excel
- Possess strong written, verbal and telephone communication skills, particularly the ability to produce accurate and concise field notes.
- Knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices of related technical areas
- 10 hour OSHA Construction Safety a plus
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Be self-motivated and team-spirited, capable of working independently or collaborating with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local petroleum & chemical bulk storage requirements a plus
- Very Competitive Salary and Long Term Benefits with Excellent Career Opportunity in a Focused & Stable organization.
- Training on new technology.
- Overseas Tour with Opportunity to work with Global Companies.
- Most importantly a friendly work environment with opportunity to learn from a number of highly skilled mentors.